#1 Aircon Company in Singapore
100% Proven, Trusted, Dependable, Guaranteed!
Your One Stop Solution For All types of AIRCON SERVICES!
Why Choose Us as Your Aircon Maintenance Company?
One of the advantages of living in the 21st century is that you have power over nearly everything that surrounds you. Credit to technology, with its introduction aircon’s, we can now relax comfortably in our houses without having to worry about hostile temperature conditions. It is impressive how sophisticated and reliable Air Conditioners are. However, our ambience can sometimes be disrupted by failure in our aircon’s which may be caused by a number of things. When this happens, this is not the time to fret or be stressed. Maintain your cool and get in touch with us. We are discussing why you need to choose your Aircon maintenance and repair services but first let us highlight a few things that may be responsible for your air conditioners’ failure.
Reasons why aircon's fail
Actually, there are myriad reasons that are known to be responsible for air conditioners failure and malfunctions. However there are common obvious reasons that affect at least 80% of aircon’s, and surprisingly they are simple things that can be prevented. They include:
You will be surprised to know that many people get it wrong while installing their Aircon’s. Poor installation significantly reduces the Aircon’s efficiency causing it to overwork. After a few months, failure will be inevitable.
- Refrigerant leaks,
- Electric control failure,
- Drainage problems,
- Sensor problems
Evidently, all the above listed reasons revolves around one thing; inadequate maintenance. It is therefore important that you ensure your air conditioners are installed well and are frequently maintained.
Our maintenance services
Under this package, we provide services that are solely related to cleaning, including cleaning the cover, the front panel, air filters, vacuuming drainage system and such.
In cases where we fill that general serving won’t be sufficient, we recommend you for chemical wash which is rather effective in breaking down stubborn dust and grease. Once we are done with chemical wash, we are always keen to test everything to ascertain that in deed your aircon’s efficiency is restored.
This package is recommended for people who take time before servicing their aircon unit. Its benefits include; better circulation of airflow, prolonged aircon’s lifespan, prevention of any water leakage, provision of cleaner and fresh air to breath and finally increased aircon’s performance.
This service is always performed when the exact cause of aircon’s failure is unknown. Our technicians run tests on practically everything until they find what the problem is. Upon verifying the cause, they clearly explain what they found to the client, and further recommend what is to be done to correct it.
Addition to these services, our company also provide gas topping services.
What’s the catch?
Enough said, why us? As stated earlier we have been in this industry for quite a long period and we understand how clients like to be treated. We are friendly and are always keen on details ensuring that all our clients’ expectations are met. In addition our quotations are among the fairest in Singapore. For any query, or further inquiries, do not hesitate to call us.
HOW MAY WE HELP YOU?
What Our Customers Saying?
Ah Sheng came on a Saturday with 2 worker. They check our ceiling cassette unit and found a leaking problem. They solved it on the spot. Aircon working perfectly well now. Also i have received your magnet. Thanks for arranging James. Do give us a call on the coming spring cleaning package.
They are certainly a professional aircon company. The technicians are really well trained, they came up and do a checking on my aircon and suggested we need to do 1 chemiacl cleaning and 1 general servicing. After servicing, aircon is working perfectly and much cooler. Highly recommended.
Common Air Conditioning Problems and what to do about them?
Having an air conditioning system in your home can be a real blessing when it is hot outside, but it can also be a real pain when it isn’t working properly. Luckily, there are many little problems that are common to most air conditioning systems that you can easily diagnose and fix yourself. By doing your own repairs, and having regular maintenance inspections done on your system, you are going to be able to keep your system operating properly, and save a lot of money over the years between not having to hire a professional for repairs and not having to replace the system completely. Of course, there will be some situations where professional repairs will be necessary, which will be discussed throughout this article. The following are common air conditioning problems, and what to do about them.
If you are noticing that there isn’t a lot of air flow in the aircon system, it may be that the filters are dirty. When dirt builds up on the filters, it blocks the flow of air, and you aren’t going to get as much cool air as you would like. It is also going to make the system work harder, and it is going to increase your energy bills. This is an easy fix that only takes a few minutes. Depending on the type of filter your system uses, the steps will be different.
If your system uses a permanent filter, you will need to clean it periodically so air flows through nicely. To clean the filter:
· Remove the filter according to the instructions in your owner’s manual. This will involve removing a few screws. Set the screws aside for replacing the filter later.
· Clean the filter with warm water and a mild detergent. Dish detergent will work well for this.
· Lay the filter flat to dry, preferably in the sun.
· Reverse the steps you used to remove the filter to put it back into place.
If your system uses disposable filters, you will need to buy replacement filters at your local hardware store.
· Remove the old filter as per the instructions in the owner’s manual.
· Take the filter to the hardware store so you have something for reference to make sure you get the right one.
· Install the new filter.
If the air conditioner isn’t running at all, there could be a number of easy solutions to the problem. Things to check include:
· Check the Power – Make sure that the unit is plugged in. If it is, the next thing to check is the fuse box or circuit breaker. If there is a blown fuse, replace it. If the switch on the breaker has been thrown, reset it.
· Turn it Back On – After replacing the fuse or resetting the breaker, turn the condenser back on. If it still doesn’t work, don’t despair. There is one more thing you can check.
· Check the Thermostat – It may be that the thermostat isn’t set properly. Lower the temperature setting by about five degrees and wait to see if the condenser starts to work.
If the unit still isn’t functioning, it may be that there is a more serious problem going on. You will need to contact a professional aircon technician to come in and inspect the unit to diagnose and repair the problem.
If your air conditioner is working, but you find that the air inside your home isn’t as cool as it should be, there are a few things that you can check. First, adjust the thermostat and lower the temperature. This may be all that you need to do. If you have already done this and it has made no difference in the air temperature, you can:
· Check the condenser – If it is dirty, air flow may be blocked. Make sure that there are no obstructions, such as grass, plants, and weeds that could be blocking it. Also, make sure that the condenser is actually running. It may be that you need to reset the breaker or change a fuse.
· Check the condenser coil – It may be that the condenser coil is blocked or damaged. If it is blocked, remove the obstruction. If it is damaged, you may need to have it replaced. Call an aircon technician to take a look at the problem and let you know what needs to be done.
· Check the Compressor Cooling Fan – The problem could be with this fan. If you notice that the fan is not working, you can do your own diagnostics and repairs as per your owner’s manual.
Another problem could be that the unit is low in refrigerant. This is not a problem that you can deal with yourself. Only a certified aircon technician can replace/top up refrigerant.
If your air conditioner is constantly cycling or functioning erratically, it may be that there is a problem with the thermostat sensor. You will find the sensor right behind the control panel. Check to make sure that it is near the coil, but not actually touching the coil, as this can damage the sensor and keep it from working properly. Adjusting the position of the sensor is easy, and should only take a few seconds. All you have to do is bend the wire so the sensor is at a different angle. If the sensor is actually broken, it will need to be replaced. It is often best to simply replace the entire thermostat. This is another job that should be done by a professional technician. Ask them to install a programmable thermostat that is easy to use.
It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with all of the parts of your air conditioning system, both inside and outside. That way, when there is a problem, you will have a pretty good idea what it is, and what needs to be done in order to repair it. It is also wise to schedule two annual inspections of the unit, once in the spring and again in the fall. That way, if there are any problems you can take care of them before they become more serious.