Air conditioners are crucial to maintain clean, fresh and health air in our houses. For your air conditioner to perform optimally all the times, getting the right chemical used to clean air conditioners is paramount-ensures that it last for an extended period of time. The following chemical has all the characteristics necessary for the cleaning an air conditioner.
Air Conditioner Cleaner
This chemical, manufactured by the name Mr McKenic-Air-Conditioner, provides the best alternative to the conventional methods of cleaning air conditioner which are generally complicated and tedious. The chemical comes with a Do-It-Yourself procedure which is not only simpler but also cost effective compared to other alternatives of regular maintenance routines. The chemical is labeled self-rinsing implying that no rinsing is required while using this chemical.
High penetrating features
The chemical I formulated with high penetrating capability enabling the chemical to reach even the most inaccessible finned areas of your air conditioner. It, therefore, clears dirt and dust trapped inside the air conditioner. The net effect is an improved cooling power in addition to reduced electric power wastage. The chemical also has an anti-bacterial property; hence promote cleaner and fresher air and improves air quality.
· Cleans accumulated dust and dirt effectively
· Improves the quality of air in the house
· Improves the performance of your Air-Conditioner Units
· Saves electric power
· Does not contain harsh chemicals
· Simple to use and does not require rinsing
· Saves on Air-Conditioner coils and Fins
Mr McKenic chemical is suitable for use on all types of air-conditioners. You need not worry that your unit is either old or new, the chemical is designed to clean virtually all types of air conditioner, including split-unit air-conditioners, refrigerator coils, window units that are fitted with drainage outlets, among many more.
How to use
1. Switch off you A/C unit and open all windows to attain maximum ventilation. Open casing and take out dirty filters in readiness for washing. With the use a brush or vacuum cleaner, clear thick layer of dust around the coil fins.
2. Shake chemical Can well prior to using it. Position the Can about ten centimetres away from the A/C’s coil fins.
3. Spray the chemical to form foam maintaining an S-motion starting from top downwards to the bottom. Avoid covering more than a third of coil surfaces.
4. Leave the A/C for 15-20 minutes so that foam can penetrate inwards.
5. Replace clean filters as well as casings before switching on your A/C for between 45 and 20 minutes for the cleaning process to begin.
6. For optimum outcomes, set you’re A/C to approximately 24 degrees and switch on the high fan mode while cleaning. Perform this process at least once every month.
The manufacturer of this chemical advises that, to further improve your indoor air quality, spray The Germ Killer-by the same manufacturer-both on the fins and filters. In case there is choke-age resulting from thick dust and dirt in pipes, Choke Clear will serve the purpose.
Cleaning the Air conditioning coil
Air-conditioning coil, also known as A-coil, must be cleaned to enable air from the blower to flow freely through it during its normal functioning. Below are instructions on cleaning A-coil;
Remove carefully the panel to reveal the A-coil without damaging any air-conditioner lines nearby.
Vacuum dust from the A-coil, stubborn dust can be removed with the help of a toilet brush. The flat-type brush is ideal as it fits better at the bottom. Work cautiously because the fins on the A-coil bend easily.
Put on gloves, a mask and goggles and open windows. Now spray Air Conditioner Cleaner (self-Rinsing) on the A-coil. Dilute the chemical according to instructions and transfer to a garden spray. Spray the A-coil until saturated.
Replace the cover back on before turning on the air-conditioner for as fast as possible. Allow the unit to run for about a half an hour for the condensation to flush the chemical from the coil. You should not flush the A-coil with water. The chemical should be removed right away to avoid the same damaging the coil. Use a long cycle the first time and thereafter adopt normal shorter cycles.
This is a process cleaning thoroughly and servicing an air-conditioner. It is aimed at cleaning the A/C’s machines and parts after staying for a long period of time without cleaning; hence it helps in improving the performance a deteriorating air-conditioner. If the above described cleaning process fails to improve functionality of you’re a/C, it is time for chemical overhaul.
Cleaning the filters
You should first dismantle the air-conditioner from the wall so as to achieve a proper, effective and thorough cleaning of all parts of the unit. Air Conditioner Cleaner is then used to clean the filters to ensure that the air leaving the unit is both clean and fresh. The step is crucial in preventing allergies and other breathing problems that are usually associated with dust particles which accumulate in the filters. Next, lubricate the fan bearings to ensure that the A/C operates quietly thereby saving energy. Air-conditioners with water leakages require chemical cleansing on the drainage system to counter this problem and cease the leakage.
Fan evaporator coil
The fan evaporator coil must be chemically cleansed to eradicate the collected dirt and dust enabling the system to transfer heat efficiently. The refrigerant gas is also topped up at this stage. The gas is used during the exchange of heat in the A/C. The chemical used- Air Conditioner Cleaner (Self-rinsing)-ensures that the unit outputs clean air by breaking down accumulated dirt and dust particles sucked by the unit from outside.
Benefits of chemical overhaul
· Checks the controls and thermostats of the air-conditioner since the whole system must be tested before its functioning is commissioned.
· Enables the unit to work less hard while performing its designated functions and hence consume less power which will translates to
· Ensures that the air-conditioner lasts for a very long time while at the same time giving fresh, clean and safe air.
· Reduces the frequency of replacing the various air-conditioner parts
· Eliminates the need for hiring people to service and maintain the air-conditioner